Welcome to the Valcre February release! With this release we’re thrilled to unveil some exciting new Mobile features, an updated Excel Template and Online App updates.
In mobile, we have two new data access options: Dashboard and Nearby, which put the Job and Property information you need most in the field at your fingertips.
Our Excel Template updates include your requested fixes, support for Manufactured Housing and Canadian valuations, and greater flexibility working with PwC, Rent Rolls, GRM & DCF functions.
And our Online App benefitted from key fixes and streamlined CompStak data importing.
Keep reading below for more details and links to additional information.
Convenient Mobile data access
This version of the Mobile App is all about getting you the information you need most in the field.
More powerful Excel Template*
We've been busy with our Excel Template and incorporating your feedback! We have lots of fixes, usability updates, and feature enhancements ready to save you even more time on your valuations.
*Only applies to Professional and Enterprise subscriptions.
**Note: You will need to update your Excel Template to access these new features. If you have a customized Template, you may want to hold off on updating until our next release in a month or so as we will have another Template update at that time.
Online App Updates
This version of the Online App includes expansion of our CompStak Importers, improved support for formatted number pasting, refined Dashboard metric calculations, and much more.
- CompStak data: Importing data is easier than ever with our expanded CompStak Importers that now support Lease and Sale data
- Data transfer: Improved support for pasting of formatted numbers into input fields
- Data rollups: Now, Draft Jobs are treated as Open Jobs on the Dashboard, and Archived Properties are ignored in Sets
- Search: Our full text Search accepts more characters, particularly those from OCR'd data, ensuring successful searches
- Cherre Property Data: the Google Maps link has been fixed in the Cherre Property Data interface
- Record Editing: Undefined User Names are now populated with the user email in the interface