Valcre has created a specific Reconciliation & Values sheet for Subdivision to provide ease and flexibility.
This guide shows how to access and use the LOTVALUES | Reconciliation & Values Conclusions sheet.
Subscription Tier: Professional (with the Subdivision Add-on) or Enterprise
- This is not included in the base Professional subscription and requires an add-on service. If you would like to discuss accessing the Subdivision Workbook and Report Template, please contact your Client Success Manager or Support@valcre.com to assist.
- Subdivisions must be enabled by a Valcre administrator.
- Valcre Add-In version 22.214.171.124 or higher
- Valcre Workbook version 1.4.25 or higher
- A partially started (at minimum) Job in Valcre Online
- Set up the Valuation Workbook for Subdivision work.
Table of Contents
All dropdowns in the sheet will default to your selections in the previous sheets.
- For example, if you have already chosen to use Per Acre Using Excess Land during the Land Valuation, you can expect the applicable drop-down to match that selection. These can be overridden if necessary.
Vacant Land Valuation
This table section is intended for Raw Land valuation, assuming the subject has yet to be developed into lots.
Note: This sheet will default to show Land1 for raw land valuation. If you performed your raw land valuation in Land2, simply unhide lines 12-13.
Step 1: Select the appropriate comparison unit in the Vacant Land Valuation using the drop-down.
The Cost Conclusion, by default, will use the value from the LOTCOST sheet.
Step 1: Select the appropriate unit of comparison in the Cost Approach using the drop-down.
Sales Comparison Approach
Step 1: Select the appropriate comparison unit for the Sales Comparison Approach using the drop-down.
Step 2: Select the appropriate unit of comparison for the Lot Ratios with Bulk Discount using the drop-down.
Step 3: If applicable, select the appropriate comparison unit for the Lot Ratios with Bulk Discount using the drop-down.
Step 4: If applicable, select the appropriate comparison unit for the Lot Ratios with Bulk Discount using the drop-down.
Note: By default, we are showing Land2, as a majority of appraisers will perform bulk lot sales analysis using Land2. If you did your bulk lot sale evaluation in Land1, simply unhide lines 18 + 19 to see Land1.
Income Capitalization Approach
If applicable, you may select a different unit of comparison.
Associated Value Conclusion Table
This will partner with the Executive Summary in your Report.
Market Value Conclusion
This table goes along with the letter of transmittal.
For additional questions about using the LOTVALUES sheet, please contact Valcre Support using the live chat feature in Valcre Online or Valcre Mobile.